OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52

No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.
I mean, I'm religious so I find that HIGHLY debatable but hey cba to debate

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:17
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.
I mean, I'm religious so I find that HIGHLY debatable but hey cba to debate
I agree, thats like saying you were made from science

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:18
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:17
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56

Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.
I mean, I'm religious so I find that HIGHLY debatable but hey cba to debate
I agree, thats like saying you were made from science
Unrelated but I adore your character's name!

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:19
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:18
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:17
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:03
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.
I mean, I'm religious so I find that HIGHLY debatable but hey cba to debate
I agree, thats like saying you were made from science
Unrelated but I adore your character's name!
aww thank you! The name Dido is really cute <3

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:06
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:59
Flame Afterglow wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:52 FINISHED TRACK!
SEA-BRAIN!!!!!
SOLAR-BOY!!!!!
Keep an eye one the f1 chat

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hewwo?? :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:33 Hewwo?? :3
Hi Lotus :>

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
i've got lots of time on my hands! who wants a banner!?
Reducio
Simple or Floating or College banner~
Name~
House~ (if wanted on banner)
Stats~(if wanted)
Aesthetic~
Colours wanted~
Colours not wanted~
FC~
Can I use it as an example~

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:44 i've got lots of time on my hands! who wants a banner!?
Reducio
Simple or Floating or College banner~
Name~
House~ (if wanted on banner)
Stats~(if wanted)
Aesthetic~
Colours wanted~
Colours not wanted~
FC~
Can I use it as an example~
meee

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 May 2026, 20:44 i've got lots of time on my hands! who wants a banner!?
Reducio
Simple or Floating or College banner~
Name~
House~ (if wanted on banner)
Stats~(if wanted)
Aesthetic~
Colours wanted~
Colours not wanted~
FC~
Can I use it as an example~
meee
:wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP