Let's Chat!
Good thinking, officer.Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:42I’ll get the handcuffsBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39IF HE DOESNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
HES UNDER ARREST
@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ILL STAND GUARD!!Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:42I’ll get the handcuffsBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39IF HE DOESNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
HES UNDER ARREST
@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Awww, that's true, Rydes.
@Nick Jameson of course you do!
@ Madeline Tomlinson @ Briar Anderson stopp
@Nick Jameson of course you do!
@ Madeline Tomlinson @ Briar Anderson stopp
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*sighs* Well am I free to go now?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
The cheeesiness blekRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
SAY WHAT!?
CRIME DISMISSED BY LILS!?
CRIME DISMISSED BY LILS!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
NOPE!
@ Melissa Blake you and Maddy were doing that as well
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
THIS....
IS UNJUSTICE.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No you have the right to remain silent we’re taking you back to the station for questioning
Let's Chat!
THAT IS DIFFERENT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles