OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:00 What is up with the cats?
Cat
Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
Y'all don't know about Kim and Cat ?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:07
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:02

Cat
Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
You do NOT wanna know what happened when Laasya’s pfp had a cat in it
OOOOOHHH TELL ME!!
WHAT HAPPENED
Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat Cat

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:07
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:02

Cat
Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
You do NOT wanna know what happened when Laasya’s pfp had a cat in it
OOOOOHHH TELL ME!!
So basically I put it and Nick started getting obsessed with the cat. I remember in Compliment the person above he would always say nice cat.
@Keith Moore No… What happened

OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:06
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:00 What is up with the cats?
Cat
Why are there so many cats?
Same question!
hahahah
Y'all don't know about Kim and Cat ?
No? TELL ME! WHY AM I SO UNAWARE!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Keith! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Cat

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Oohhh thats cool Laasy!! hahahaha
bye Rosie! Good luck!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:10 I'm so confused...anyways, class time, see y'all later!
Cat
:wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:11 Oohhh thats cool Laasy!! hahahaha
bye Rosie! Good luck!
He was so disappointed when I replaced it lol