Let's Chat!
Night Lauren!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
night lils!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Sounds perfect! And sleep amazing!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:36great! and maybe when Cassie tells Rosie all about it, she can go 'oh that's why you kept talking to him back then!' nighty night!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:33Yesss...and I'm good with that, she's fine just chilling!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:32thank youRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 15:28BYE CASSIE!!! Sleep amazing! also, is it okay if I join the royalty spectator thread to watch you?![]()
have a nice day!
certainly!! but Cassie might be doing a lot of talking with Zephy and not notice Rosie at first~ (you read that too?)
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What is up with the cats?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey
Let's Chat!
LAVVVV, HRU???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.