Let's Chat!
good too...Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:57Good! You?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ahan sure......Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:57Ahhh, of course he is...well, it doesn't even matter, because Rosie doesn't have a crush! She's just SICK, okay?!?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55hehehehehRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
Dw still oblivious! *sigh*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmrRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmrRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
sure!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:14Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmrRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
![]()
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh, that's so fun! I've watched it at home before and loved the music!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:20sure!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:14Thanks! you do you, I'll catch up eventually!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 14:12whoo congrats!! I shall add sth to your list today/tmrRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
![]()
btw we watched part of the phantom of the opera musical's video at school today! it's marvellous!!
Let's Chat!
Are you tryna rickroll us again?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Chat's blowing up
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yup she is
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |