Let's Chat!
good too, working on my shop
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:54good too, working on my shop
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:54good too, working on my shop![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hehehehehRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?
Dw still oblivious! *sigh*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
anybody want a free moodboard?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55ESTHER!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:54good too, working on my shop![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
hru?Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:56LILS!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55ESTHER!!!Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ahhh, of course he is...well, it doesn't even matter, because Rosie doesn't have a crush! She's just SICK, okay?!?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55hehehehehRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:55 @Cassie Jiang-I'm good, thanks! I hope you are tooAnd can't wait, I'm almost done with my to-do list of replies/starters, should finish today!!!
@Madeline Tomlinson-......
He did WHAT NOW?!?!?![]()
Dw still oblivious! *sigh*
Let's Chat!
Good! You?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:56hru?Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:56LILS!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath