OOC Let's Chat!

Good Morning Rosa

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:48 Goooood morning, everybody!!!!!
Rosie!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Maddy came back chat

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

~ Eclipse Novalite ~

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:04 Maddy came back chat
FINALLY
Hey, just sign up in the club real quick!
CHECK OUT THE TEARS OF FIRE BOOK COVER GUYS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:48 Goooood morning, everybody!!!!!
Rosie!!!
Heyyyy!!! How r u today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
What did i miss here? :ninja:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:17 What did i miss here? :ninja:
ZEPH!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Still alive-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:07
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:51
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 11:48 Goooood morning, everybody!!!!!
Rosie!!!
Heyyyy!!! How r u today?
I’m good! You?

@Zephyr Deakin Zeph!!! :wow: