Let's Chat!
Good Morning Rosa
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Rosie!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Maddy came back chat
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
FINALLY
Hey, just sign up in the club real quick!
CHECK OUT THE TEARS OF FIRE BOOK COVER GUYS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy!!! How r u today?
Let's Chat!
What did i miss here?
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
ZEPH!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Still alive-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I’m good! You?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 12:07Heyyyy!!! How r u today?
@Zephyr Deakin Zeph!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath