Let's Chat!
WHOOO!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:24Hmph.... I will still ship you......Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:22No
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nothing much though
No template
No template
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
GURLA!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
No template....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Thanks Lils! I'm just not getting anyone for the skz club...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
I EXIST!!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
0Oh look Ryder!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
???
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
nah, he aint like this....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |