OOC Let's Chat!

??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:14??
What!?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:14??
What!?
who??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli
why??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli
why??
Ask her if I can

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson tell me na...

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli
why??
Ask her if I can
No
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli
why??
Ask her if I can
No
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure
Hmph.... I will still ship you......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9