Let's Chat!
??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What!?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
who??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends
Friends to hopefully lovers
Can't tell rn Meli
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
why??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends![]()
![]()
![]()
Friends to hopefully lovers
Can't tell rn Meli
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ask her if I canMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19why??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends![]()
![]()
![]()
Friends to hopefully lovers
Can't tell rn Meli
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Briar Anderson tell me na...
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
NoLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:20Ask her if I canMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19why??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends![]()
![]()
![]()
Friends to hopefully lovers
Can't tell rn Meli
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hmph.... I will still ship you......Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:22NoLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:20Ask her if I canMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19why??Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:17 No
I'm not just owled him a couple times
We decided to stay friends![]()
![]()
![]()
Friends to hopefully lovers
Can't tell rn Meli
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |