OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:18

T-) T-) T-)
Friends to hopefully lovers





Can't tell rn Meli
why??
Ask her if I can
No
He said we should keep it light and I agreed
And yeah sure
Hmph.... I will still ship you......
WHOOO!!!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing much though
No template ^^

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
GURLA!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:27 Nothing much though
No template ^^
No template....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:27 Nothing much though
No template ^^
No template....
Thanks Lils! I'm just not getting anyone for the skz club...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I EXIST!!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:29 Image posted by the member
0Oh look Ryder!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:29 Image posted by the member
0Oh look Ryder!
???

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:30
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 10:29 Image posted by the member
0Oh look Ryder!
nah, he aint like this....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9