OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 Hi everyone!
Hi Esther, how are you?

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them

OOC Let's Chat!
Promise Gardener wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:55
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 Hi everyone!
Hi Esther, how are you?
I’m good! You?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:56
Promise Gardener wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:55
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 Hi everyone!
Hi Esther, how are you?
I’m good! You?
I'm great too, thanks!

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
Wooo!! What colors ya use?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:52 I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-
Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-
I need more bottle caps for pins

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:57

Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-
I need more bottle caps for pins
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
You don't need any more bracelets, your arms are half full with them! :cry:

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu