OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:00
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:50 Hehe.
'link, if you're interested
So pretty :cute:
FR!!!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:50 Hehe.
'link, if you're interested
omg, so prettyyy

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Question for people on discord, what am I missing by not having it? Is it really active all the time?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:58 *Sigh* Making Kandi is so time-consuming sometimes....
But it's so worth it in the end I haven't made any in ages but my first project was a big one ;n; it turned out good tho

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
morning Lily ! {I'm personally just going to bed :lol:}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:28 morning Lily ! {I'm personally just going to bed :lol:}
Oh then, Night Graci!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
blegh

OOC Let's Chat!
I'VE FINISHED THE CUFF! FINALLY! And it only took an hour-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!