OOC Let's Chat!

Sooooo
Now I live normal life?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 Sooooo
Now I live normal life?
NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
WHO IS LAASYA SHIPPED WITH AND BRIAR?? ALSO NO BRIAR

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 Sooooo
Now I live normal life?
NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS
YOU KNOW
WE EAT OUR YOUNG

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 WHO IS LAASYA SHIPPED WITH AND BRIAR?? ALSO NO BRIAR
Lassi with Justin Adams...
Bri with G.Bellix




Idc Brii

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 Sooooo
Now I live normal life?
NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS
YOU KNOW
WE EAT OUR YOUNG
WHAT!? :fear:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34 Helloo~!
YEXIANNN
hihihiii!! hruu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 Sooooo
Now I live normal life?
NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS
YOU KNOW
WE EAT OUR YOUNG
WHAT!? :fear:
Well, sometimes when we feel they’re not functioning properly

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56 Sooooo
Now I live normal life?
NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS
YOU KNOW
WE EAT OUR YOUNG
WHAT!? :fear:
Well, sometimes when we feel they’re not functioning properly
WELL I AM!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:59
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:56

NEVERR, UR AN ALIEN FROM MARS
YOU KNOW
WE EAT OUR YOUNG
WHAT!? :fear:
Well, sometimes when we feel they’re not functioning properly
WELL I AM!
You sure?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe