Let's Chat!
*checks notes* I DO,YET YOU CANT MEET HIMLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49SURE YOU DOBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49*clears throat*Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48I am right here, Bree....Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47Ahhh okayBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk they’re angels
Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I HAVE SOMEONE PLANNED FOR MYSELF
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yay!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50*checks notes* I DO,YET YOU CANT MEET HIMLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49SURE YOU DOBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49*clears throat*Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48I am right here, Bree....Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Ahhh okay
Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I HAVE SOMEONE PLANNED FOR MYSELF
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I don't want to meet anyone..... I just want to TEASE YOUUBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50*checks notes* I DO,YET YOU CANT MEET HIMLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49SURE YOU DOBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49*clears throat*Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48I am right here, Bree....Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Ahhh okay
Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I HAVE SOMEONE PLANNED FOR MYSELF
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Sometimes the best ships just happen
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Can you save me too? ;-;Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50Yay!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50*checks notes* I DO,YET YOU CANT MEET HIMLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49SURE YOU DO
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
But I’m suffering
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Both, you and Lassi are suffering
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Uhhhh you could pretend you got one too.Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:51Can you save me too? ;-;Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50Yay!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:50*checks notes* I DO,YET YOU CANT MEET HIM
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW…?
At least you knew Ry
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
You know I ain't talking with him...... *wink*Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:54I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW…?
At least you knew Ry
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |