OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40

YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOU
Who is it!!
Yeah who??



BRIAR! :wow:
๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
NOW U KNOW WHAT I FEEL BRI AND LAASY!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46 NOW U KNOW WHAT I FEEL BRI AND LAASY!!
Btw, I ain't talking with ya..... Or Ry

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40

Who is it!!
Yeah who??



BRIAR! :wow:
๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41

Yeah who??



BRIAR! :wow:
๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels
Ahhh okay

Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44
Reducio




BRIAR! :wow:
๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels
Ahhh okay

Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I am right here, Bree....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46 NOW U KNOW WHAT I FEEL BRI AND LAASY!!
WELP I SAY NOPE!! LAASYA IS SINGLE
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 6 May 2026, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45

๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels
Ahhh okay

Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I am right here, Bree....
*clears throat*
I HAVE SOMEONE PLANNED FOR MYSELF

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:45

๐Ÿ save MEEE
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels
Ahhh okay

Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I am right here, Bree....
Hush, you heard nothing

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:48
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:47
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:46
From what?!
THESE MONSTERS ARE SHIPPING ME WITH SOMEONE
not monsters jk theyโ€™re angels
Ahhh okay

Well pretend you already have someone planned for yourself
I am right here, Bree....
*clears throat*
I HAVE SOMEONE PLANNED FOR MYSELF
SURE YOU DO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9