OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:45 A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET
G, H I J K LMNOP
GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V
Eugghhhh, that 'good girl' made me cringe...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:45 A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET
G, H I J K LMNOP
GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V
Eugghhhh, that 'good girl' made me cringe...
I regret saying it lol

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33

MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34

LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34

Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
:tongue3: NOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34

Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35

Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIME
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35

Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIME
NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37

Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
WHAT DO U WANT!?
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIME
NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYY
:tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:cry2: I'm so ready for summer rn. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.