Let's Chat!
MADSS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34Wyd?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
You will know it soon!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35Thinking about who you guys are talking about....Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34Wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35Thinking about who you guys are talking about....Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34Wyd?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HERBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35Thinking about who you guys are talking about....![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IM BROKE I NEED MONEYLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HERBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38IM BROKE I NEED MONEYLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HERBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?![]()
Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |