Let's Chat!
Eugghhhh, that 'good girl' made me cringe...Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:47GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V
Let's Chat!
I regret saying it lolRosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:48Eugghhhh, that 'good girl' made me cringe...Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:47GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WHAT DO U WANT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35Thinking about who you guys are talking about....![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50WHAT DO U WANT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50WHAT DO U WANT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIMELily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50WHAT DO U WANT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIMELily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50WHAT DO U WANT!?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIMELily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50WHAT DO U WANT!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:52NOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:51IM LISTENING TO LILY FOR THE VERY FIRST AND LAST TIMELily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:50SHE WANTS NOTHING, STOP IT....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |