OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
All the best!! Currently adding more to Esther’s ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:50
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
All the best!! Currently adding more to Esther’s ency
Thank you! And good luck…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
All the best!!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41

Whats your favourite 1d song??
ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!

HIYA LAV!
IK some people say its overrated but i just cant get over
"WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"
Sorry Luv but yeah, I think its a bot over rated in that era I think "GOTTA BE YOU" WAS IT CAUSE THE MV IS SOOOOO CWUTEEEEEEEEE
THAT TOOO
I just cant pick
AHHHHHHHH IKR!!!!

GOOD LUCK ROSIE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
THANK YOU BRIAR AND MADDIE!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
GOOD LUCK ROSA!!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
Good luck, Rosie!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
That is incredible!!!! :wow:
Wishing you the best of luck!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:56
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
GOOD LUCK ROSA!!!
LAVVVIIEEEEEE
Just made a skz club

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe