Let's Chat!
All the best!! Currently adding more to Esther’s encyRosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Thank you! And good luck…Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:50All the best!! Currently adding more to Esther’s encyRosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
Let's Chat!
All the best!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHH IKR!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49THAT TOOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:48Sorry Luv but yeah, I think its a bot over rated in that era I think "GOTTA BE YOU" WAS IT CAUSE THE MV IS SOOOOO CWUTEEEEEEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:47IK some people say its overrated but i just cant get overMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:44ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!
HIYA LAV!
"WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"
I just cant pick
GOOD LUCK ROSIE!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GOOD LUCK ROSA!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
Let's Chat!
Good luck, Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
That is incredible!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
Wishing you the best of luck!!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
LAVVVIIEEEEEELaverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:56GOOD LUCK ROSA!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:49 Good morning, people!!! Today should be the day that I find out if I got into a pretty important college program where I could get a uni degree in high school!!! I’m pretty nervous…
Just made a skz club
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |