Let's Chat!
Yadooyadooodooo
How do you dodoodooo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
That's some energy jose
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I’m doing gooood, youuuu?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'm alrightEsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36I’m doing gooood, youuuu?
Its been a long day and Ive got to worry about but in general quite a few stuff went well today so it evens out
lol
I'm rlly tired too but this keeps me awake
Hii River
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I was bored of wondering why i'm alive, so i came here!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39I'm alrightEsther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36I’m doing gooood, youuuu?
Its been a long day and Ive got to worry about but in general quite a few stuff went well today so it evens out![]()
lol
I'm rlly tired too but this keeps me awakegets my mind a lil more dooodooodoo
Hii River
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
LILYYY hii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.