OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:34 Hiii :wow:
Hiya!!
Yadooyadooodooo
How do you dodoodooo

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
That's some energy jose

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:34 Hiii :wow:
Hiya!!
Yadooyadooodooo
How do you dodoodooo
I’m doing gooood, youuuu?

OOC Let's Chat!
<3

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:34 Hiii :wow:
Hiya!!
Yadooyadooodooo
How do you dodoodooo
I’m doing gooood, youuuu?
I'm alright
Its been a long day and Ive got to worry about but in general quite a few stuff went well today so it evens out :grin:
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36 That's some energy jose
lol
I'm rlly tired too but this keeps me awake :happy: gets my mind a lil more dooodooodoo

Hii River

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I was bored of wondering why i'm alive, so i came here! :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:35
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:34 Hiii :wow:
Hiya!!
Yadooyadooodooo
How do you dodoodooo
I’m doing gooood, youuuu?
I'm alright
Its been a long day and Ive got to worry about but in general quite a few stuff went well today so it evens out :grin:
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:36 That's some energy jose
lol
I'm rlly tired too but this keeps me awake :happy: gets my mind a lil more dooodooodoo

Hii River
Good luck! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39JOSEE
LILYYY hii

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
LILS!! BRI!!