OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
YEAH I SAW!!!
WHY AM I EXCITED LOML!!!
IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!

also how's the changes?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
YEAH I SAW!!!
WHY AM I EXCITED LOML!!!
IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!

also how's the changes?
YAYAYYAYA
ALSO THATS SOOOO GOOD!! Edit the title and put [Closed] there so no one can reply no more!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
Wait what??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
YEAH I SAW!!!
WHY AM I EXCITED LOML!!!
IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!

also how's the changes?
YAYAYYAYA
ALSO THATS SOOOO GOOD!! Edit the title and put [Closed] there so no one can reply no more!
SURE!



Yeahh, Meli! for the food war!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
Wait what??
YEP FOR FOOD WARS!!! HAHAHAH

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooh I'm not there in the thread

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:31 Oooh I'm not there in the thread
YEP! U can join if ya want and to get detention loml!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:31 Oooh I'm not there in the thread
aww, it would have been fun

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yeahh no tnx
I have many rps to write after Lily gives the code

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯