Let's Chat!
IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!
also how's the changes?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYYAYALily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:28IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!
also how's the changes?
ALSO THATS SOOOO GOOD!! Edit the title and put [Closed] there so no one can reply no more!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Wait what??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
SURE!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:29YAYAYYAYALily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:28IDK? BUT I AM TOO!!!!
also how's the changes?
ALSO THATS SOOOO GOOD!! Edit the title and put [Closed] there so no one can reply no more!
Yeahh, Meli! for the food war!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YEP FOR FOOD WARS!!! HAHAHAH
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Oooh I'm not there in the thread
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
YEP! U can join if ya want and to get detention loml!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
aww, it would have been fun
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeahh no tnx
I have many rps to write after Lily gives the code
I have many rps to write after Lily gives the code
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Heyy