OOC Let's Chat!

I am back peeps

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:22 I am back peeps
heyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:22 I am back peeps
heyy
Lilyy

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:22 I am back peeps
heyy
Lilyy
wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:15 Mads, I changed it! how's it now?
Lemme see
Also Iris you can RP right now too!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:22 I am back peeps
heyy
Lilyy
wyd?
I should be asleep rn but I don't want to
But at the same time I can't chat for long cause the door is open and my parents can see through my room so yeahh.....

Byee again
Imma try to be active later on at night

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Can’t wait for Esther’s homework to open!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:24
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:22 I am back peeps
heyy
Lilyy
wyd?
I should be asleep rn but I don't want to
But at the same time I can't chat for long cause the door is open and my parents can see through my room so yeahh.....

Byee again
Imma try to be active later on at night
BYE MELI!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
dude, we got a detention!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:27 dude, we got a detention!!!
YEAH I SAW!!!
WHY AM I EXCITED LOML!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles