OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54 *enters chat*
heyy
LilyFlower! I missed you! *hugs*
Missed you as well!! *hugs back*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*sits with popcorn*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:57 *sits with popcorn*
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:57 *sits with popcorn*
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN
:popcorn: :D

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:57 *sits with popcorn*
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN
:popcorn: :D
Thanks!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:57 *sits with popcorn*
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN
:popcorn: :D
Thanks!
*throws some on Ryder*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:58
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:57 *sits with popcorn*
BRII, SHARE THE POPCORN
:popcorn: :D
Thanks!
*throws some on Ryder*
gurl, srsly??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:56
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54 *enters chat*
heyy
LilyFlower! I missed you! *hugs*
Missed you as well!! *hugs back*
Ok I am just not going to say anything to your friends just cause of you! I'll just sit next to you and be patient. *Still hugs her trying to be patient*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:56
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54 *enters chat*
heyy
LilyFlower! I missed you! *hugs*
Missed you as well!! *hugs back*
Ok I am just not going to say anything to your friends just cause of you! I'll just sit next to you and be patient. *Still hugs her trying to be patient*
THANKS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*Watches them and raises an eyebrow, giving them her infamous death stare*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe