OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:08 I EXIST :wow:
BRIIIII, WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN
atp i dont really know :sweatingbullets:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47 NICE!!!!!
Thx guys!! maybe i will open a shop....
even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
Hi Lauren!! My shops open :sweatingbullets:
Hi emmeline! congrats! im planning to make one but i dont wanna code AGAIN (im already coding for TWO DIFFERENT THREADS i seriously dont have enough time to make it three)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:08 I EXIST :wow:
BRIIIII, WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN
atp i dont really know :sweatingbullets:
bruh... you missed so muchh

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Gonna start on replies and starters *gulp* wish me luck!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:28 Gonna start on replies and starters *gulp* wish me luck!
good luck!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:01
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:59 Hi! Finally finished Mika's backstory, now I need to finish the parents one and some other details and I'll finish my ency :butterbeer:

Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)
MIKAAAA
DIDOOO I SAW YOUR POSTS OMG LOVE IT

"I was good. I was really good"