Let's Chat!
I changed my mind, I’ll actually buy another dayEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49“I'll buy another day”Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:22Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleonsEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!![]()
Pretty lils!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hi! Finally finished Mika's backstory, now I need to finish the parents one and some other details and I'll finish my ency
Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)
Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
MIKAAAAMikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:59 Hi! Finally finished Mika's backstory, now I need to finish the parents one and some other details and I'll finish my ency![]()
Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)
-Dido Bleaklane |
Let's Chat!
I EXIST
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIIIII, WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren!! My shops openLauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:10even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
they are not that good...Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:10even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BRIIII!!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ESTHER I DMED YOU
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |