Let's Chat!
Yeah. Look at my signature
@Brookline Quinn I’m doing great! What about you?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Don’t worry, you got this!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss
But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Thanks, I really hope so!Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:34Don’t worry, you got this!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss
But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
Let's Chat!
hi ROSIE! stay calm and you'll definitely do perfectly in the test!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss
But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Aww thank you, I hope soCassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:41hi ROSIE! stay calm and you'll definitely do perfectly in the test!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss
But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:31Yeah. Look at my signature
@Brookline Quinn I’m doing great! What about you?
doing good as well!![]()
Let's Chat!
I'm in choir class rn
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |