OOC Let's Chat!

George Calder wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:26
*flops*
Brooke!!
Wait are you Laasya's iNPC by any chance?
Yeah. Look at my signature

@Brookline Quinn I’m doing great! What about you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhhhhh I hate classssss

But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss

But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
Don’t worry, you got this!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:34
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss

But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
Don’t worry, you got this!
Thanks, I really hope so!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss

But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
hi ROSIE! stay calm and you'll definitely do perfectly in the test!! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:33 Ahhhhhh I hate classssss

But at least we're studying, I'm just scared for this test!!!
hi ROSIE! stay calm and you'll definitely do perfectly in the test!! <3 <3
Aww thank you, I hope so :love2: <3

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:31
George Calder wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:30
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:28
Brookline Quinn wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:26
*flops*
Brooke!!
Wait are you Laasya's iNPC by any chance?
Yeah. Look at my signature

@Brookline Quinn I’m doing great! What about you?
doing good as well! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I think that the chat has died...sad.

I'm doing history notes right now *cries*

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm in choir class rn

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye: did so many banner today

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant