Let's Chat!
Thx guys!! maybe i will open a shop....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
“I'll buy another day”Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:22Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleonsEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!![]()
Pretty lils!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
thx Lex! thx Em!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Np!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
YAAAY
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I gave up lol.Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49“I'll buy another day”Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:22Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleonsEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!![]()
Pretty lils!!
Need some more banners for Esther, she only has one and one in progress
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
but i would need to code the shop first.....Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49YAAAY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
THEN GET STARTED!! OR ASK SOMEONE!! I WANNA ORDERLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:50but i would need to code the shop first.....Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49YAAAY
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
thx!! imma go code now, so byeeeEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:51THEN GET STARTED!! OR ASK SOMEONE!! I WANNA ORDERLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:50but i would need to code the shop first.....Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49YAAAY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |