OOC Let's Chat!

Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:49
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:22
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:19 :bye: did so many banner today
Yay!
Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!
Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleons ^^
“I'll buy another day” :lol:

Pretty lils!!
I changed my mind, I’ll actually buy another day :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Finally finished Mika's backstory, now I need to finish the parents one and some other details and I'll finish my ency :butterbeer:

Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:59 Hi! Finally finished Mika's backstory, now I need to finish the parents one and some other details and I'll finish my ency :butterbeer:

Finally some good thing after a long ahh morning (it's 9 am and I'm already losing it)
MIKAAAA

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
I EXIST :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:08 I EXIST :wow:
BRIIIII, WHERE HAVE YOU BEENNNNNN

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47 NICE!!!!!
Thx guys!! maybe i will open a shop....
even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47 NICE!!!!!
Thx guys!! maybe i will open a shop....
even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
Hi Lauren!! My shops open :sweatingbullets:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:47 NICE!!!!!
Thx guys!! maybe i will open a shop....
even if u charge 10000000 galleons ppl r prob still gonna buy it lmao
they are not that good...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:08 I EXIST :wow:
BRIIII!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:08 I EXIST :wow:
BRIIII!!!!
ESTHER I DMED YOU

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant