OOC Let's Chat!

*The ship topic-*

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:24
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:23 *Lonely-*
Why so lonely?

HAZEL!!
MADDY!!!!!

I ain't lonely!!!! A certain someone is giving thought to come to my practices!!! Hopefully he will. He has some potential that ain't growing at Venom
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:24 Hi
Hiiii

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:25 *The ship topic-*
Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz


Hazel lucky!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Need...coffee....

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Well m off for now Bye gng!!

Go get ya coffee

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex is being the older cousin they are and harassing me to sleep
Looks like I'm doing that
Night!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:25 *The ship topic-*
Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz


Hazel lucky!!!!
I'll be lucky if he actually comes!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:25 *The ship topic-*
Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz


Hazel lucky!!!!
I'll be lucky if he actually comes!
I hope you aren't talking about me :skeptical:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:26
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:25 *The ship topic-*
Gng most of us are.
Same for me then. Lolz


Hazel lucky!!!!
I'll be lucky if he actually comes!
I hope you aren't talking about me :skeptical:
Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't....... BUT! We could if ya liked!!!! :wow: :biggrin: :cute:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:21
Julia Evans wrote: 5 May 2026, 05:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:30
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3
REALLY!!!??
OUR JULIA!!??

THEY NEED TO BE IN THE SHIP THREAD!!!

BRI IGNORE LILS!!
Hehehe :love:
JULESSSS!!!!


also Meli, you will know...
How wil-

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."