OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:26
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?
Where'd you come from?
Bri has Powers!!??
Course I do!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Max!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Hru? Lol :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
NOO!! IGNORE HER!!!
SHE IS JST BEING BRIAR!!

Also Sorry for all that and Hi!

BRI! U STAWPPPP

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:28
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
NOO!! IGNORE HER!!!
SHE IS JST BEING BRIAR!!

Also Sorry for all that and Hi!

BRI! U STAWPPPP
I WAS ORDERED BY A CERTAIN MISS LILY CLARKE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3
:yes:

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:29
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:27 Woah! So I landed in the middle of a bf hunt xD Sadly, Max is not on the market…

Hey all!
Yea, he likes @Julia Evans!!!<3
Wait hold up!
What in the absolute-

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
lwk want a bf for ellie, but we are working irl first...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿