Let's Chat!
Me neither lolBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17I don’t! So we can stay single together!Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one![]()
![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Me neither lolBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17I don’t! So we can stay single together!Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one![]()
![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Me neither lolBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17I don’t! So we can stay single together!Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Wassup peeps
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Me neither lolBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17I don’t! So we can stay single together!Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one![]()
![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!
Let's Chat!
NEVERMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HRU?Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22ESTHER!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
NO FAIRRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22NEVERMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhere![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles