OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
I don’t! So we can stay single together!
Me neither lol

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
I don’t! So we can stay single together!
Me neither lol
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
I don’t! So we can stay single together!
Me neither lol
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!
Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhere

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Wassup peeps

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
I don’t! So we can stay single together!
Me neither lol
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!
Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhere
AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOO

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!
HAZEL!!!
ESTHER!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17

I don’t! So we can stay single together!
Me neither lol
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!
Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhere
AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOO
NEVER :evil:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!
HAZEL!!!
ESTHER!!
HRU? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
😏

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:18

Me neither lol
Well we all are Single Pringles.....no regrets!!
Bro Lily’s on my case…thankfully she isn’t getting anywhere
AND U BETTER LEAVE MADDY ALONE TOOOOOO
NEVER :evil:
NO FAIRRRRR

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles