OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06

I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII
Who has a brain? That’s….new…
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER
OH YEAHHHH!!! MY ALIEN SISTER!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08

Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?

BRIIIII
Who has a brain? That’s….new…
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER
OH YEAHHHH!!! MY ALIEN SISTER!!!
HEY FELLOW MARTIAN

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09
Who has a brain? That’s….new…
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER
OH YEAHHHH!!! MY ALIEN SISTER!!!
HEY FELLOW MARTIAN
IM A MARTIAN TOO!!???
SINCE WHEN?
NOW?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10

YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brain :lol:
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER
OH YEAHHHH!!! MY ALIEN SISTER!!!
HEY FELLOW MARTIAN
IM A MARTIAN TOO!!???
SINCE WHEN?
NOW?
Yes,
Welcome to the best planet ever!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:58
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:58

YAYAYAYAYYA
now we might do a solo thread and then all of us together, right?
DEFINITELY!
GREAT
Are we the only ones online rn?
Nope

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:14
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10
IM FROM MARS REMEMBER
OH YEAHHHH!!! MY ALIEN SISTER!!!
HEY FELLOW MARTIAN
IM A MARTIAN TOO!!???
SINCE WHEN?
NOW?
Yes,
Welcome to the best planet ever!
NICE! BUT I STILL THINK PLUTO IS BETTER!!!


HIYA HAZEL!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
Neither do I lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!
🐝
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46
Bree Grey wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46 Hi Esther!

BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!
HAZEL!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:16 Why do all of the first years have ships?!?!? I’m a second year, and never had one :lol: :'(
I don’t! So we can stay single together!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe