Let's Chat!
Till the day that I dieeeeBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14It might not be long butBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13I don’t think I could love you more
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeeeBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14It might not be long but
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeeeBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice! Just had dinnerZephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:53I'm fine, trying to reply to my old RPs so I can attend to the new ones tomorrow. >__<Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:51Hru?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I WANT YOU TO SEELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeee
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeee
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
I love billie
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
She's a goddessBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20YAYAYAYAYAYAYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeee
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
I love billie
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
ME TOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20YAYAYAYAYAYAYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15Till the day that I dieeee
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
I love billie
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I KNOWLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21ME TOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20YAYAYAYAYAYAYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEEBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17Till the light leaves my eyesLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Till the day that I dieeee
@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
I love billie
SHES MY IDOL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I thought madison wasBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21I KNOWLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21ME TOOOBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie
SHES MY IDOL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |