OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12

But if it’s forever it’s even better
AND I don't know what I am crying for
I don’t think I could love you more
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13

AND I don't know what I am crying for
I don’t think I could love you more
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13

I don’t think I could love you more
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:53
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:51
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:50
ZEPH!!!
this needs some getting used to Asha! I kept forgetting it's your inpc! Geez! But hello!
Hru? :cute:
I'm fine, trying to reply to my old RPs so I can attend to the new ones tomorrow. >__<
Nice! Just had dinner

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
I WANT YOU TO SEE

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14

Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie
She's a goddess

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14

Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE
Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie
ME TOOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:15

Till the day that I dieeee


@george calder yeah, my parents talked bout it ..... And thx!
Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie
ME TOOO
I KNOW
SHES MY IDOL

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:18
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:17

Till the light leaves my eyes
TILL THE DAY THAT I DIEEEE
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
I love billie
ME TOOO
I KNOW
SHES MY IDOL
I thought madison was

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9