Let's Chat!
OH NO U AREN'T!! I KNOW RY AND LILS CAN'T DO WHATEVER IT IS ON THEIR OWN BRIIIII............Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59Me OUTMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57BUT we both right so.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT
Got that Rydes![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hi bri.. I have nothing else to sayBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59Me OUTMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57BUT we both right so.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT
Got that Rydes![]()
Let's Chat!
IM GOING TOLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59THE THING IS YOU WILL NEVERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57BUT we both right so.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT
Got that Rydes
Meli, not much
BRI!! COME BACK
Thanks Rydes
MY RAGE OUTOF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
LILS….YOU KNOW
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LAV WHICH THREADDLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:00Hi bri.. I have nothing else to sayBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59Me OUTMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57BUT we both right so.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT
Got that Rydes![]()
Got that Bri!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok someone pls owl on what's happening plsssss
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
IM FURIOUS TOOOO!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:00IM GOING TOLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59THE THING IS YOU WILL NEVERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57BUT we both right so.......Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT
Got that Rydes
Meli, not much
BRI!! COME BACK
Thanks RydesMY RAGE OUT
OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
LILS….YOU KNOW
But girlie all good? Anything wrong?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Will owl you later ....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah we are ok.... Just crazy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hmmm...seems suspicious...