OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
Me OUT :whistling:
OH NO U AREN'T!! I KNOW RY AND LILS CAN'T DO WHATEVER IT IS ON THEIR OWN BRIIIII............

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
Me OUT :whistling:
Hi bri.. I have nothing else to say

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
THE THING IS YOU WILL NEVERR

Meli, not much

BRI!! COME BACK

Thanks Rydes
IM GOING TO 🧶 MY RAGE OUT
OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
LILS….YOU KNOW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:00
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
Me OUT :whistling:
Hi bri.. I have nothing else to say
LAV WHICH THREADD

Got that Bri!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ok someone pls owl on what's happening plsssss

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:57 Whatever is going on! Imma hold u both responsible cause u are a team idc! If one is wrong, both are WRONG!!!
BUT we both right so.......


LAV DONT ASK, WHICH SHIP THREAD ARE YOU TALKING BOUT

Got that Rydes
NOOOOOOO!!! U BOTH ARE SO IN TROUBLE WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT U GUYS ARE UP TO!!
THE THING IS YOU WILL NEVERR

Meli, not much

BRI!! COME BACK

Thanks Rydes
IM GOING TO 🧶 MY RAGE OUT
OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY
LILS….YOU KNOW
IM FURIOUS TOOOO!!
But girlie all good? Anything wrong?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:01 Ok someone pls owl on what's happening plsssss
Will owl you later ....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Is everybody okay??? I feel like I missed something...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:02 Is everybody okay??? I feel like I missed something...
Yeah we are ok.... Just crazy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:02
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:02 Is everybody okay??? I feel like I missed something...
Yeah we are ok.... Just crazy
Hmmm...seems suspicious...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|