Let's Chat!
Yeah i got everything right, except i spelled ingreidents. I have dyslexia and i and e always screw me up. I'm not surprised, but my spell check didn't catch it either. Maybe it caught my dyslexia
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Aww Cassie I missed you too! So happy to be back!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:35goood luck Rosie!! (awww I MISSSSSS YOU!!)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:33CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...
Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!
Let's Chat!
That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh who is that????Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I KNOW RIGHT!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:48That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
Do you have discord?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Yaay! But how will I know all HiO ships? I should open sign ups too ig?Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Av and MikeyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49Oh who is that????Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy![]()
Summer and Dyl are the other ship, but they're not going to be together just yet. Though only a little bit longer!
Signups sound great since there are so many!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50Yaay! But how will I know all HiO ships? I should open sign ups too ig?Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:49That'd be fun! I know that I have a ship for both Av and Dyl!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nah, my sis has denied that so.......Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:50I KNOW RIGHT!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:48That's so good!!! Now, we can chat together!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:47 GUYS! I succesfully convinced my parents that I was to sick to go to school!
Do you have discord?
@ Madeline Tomlinson
You should mention every ship that you know and also add sign ups!!
@Avery Gray that's cool!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |