OOC Let's Chat!

Why is everyone changing their pfps??? They're gorgeous!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:12 Why is everyone changing their pfps??? They're gorgeous!!!
RRROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEE! how's your camp?

Hi Esther~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:12 Why is everyone changing their pfps??? They're gorgeous!!!
RRROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEE! how's your camp?

Hi Esther~
CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...

Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:33
Cassie Jiang wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:12 Why is everyone changing their pfps??? They're gorgeous!!!
RRROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEE! how's your camp?

Hi Esther~
CCCCAAAAAASSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great, thanks!!! I'm so so so sleepy...

Finding out about the college program thing today, wish me luck!!!
goood luck Rosie!! (awww I MISSSSSS YOU!!)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
I lost a point on my potions homework because i miss spelled ingredients. My dyslexia got me again. Still got an O tho

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:38 I lost a point on my potions homework because i miss spelled ingredients. My dyslexia got me again. Still got an O tho
RIVERNEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Really? I don’t think teachers are supposed to count off for spelling because not everyone is a native English speaker?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:41 Guys I have a question? Should I start a get to know HiO ships thread? Cause there are just too manyyyyy
Well, do that... And then tag me!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9