Let's Chat!
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05YES!!
RIP Liam![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
ZAYN FOR MEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05YES!!
RIP Liam![]()
BUT IT STILL HURTS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08ZAYN FOR MEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05YES!!
RIP Liam![]()
BUT IT STILL HURTS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I DONT KNOWMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08ZAYN FOR MEMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
BUT IT STILL HURTS
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 4 May 2026, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11I DONT KNOWMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol
I would love to meet Rose!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
…….
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
One direction!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11I DONT KNOWMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYY!! MY LIFE!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:16One direction!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11I DONT KNOWMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I know...Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:14No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11I DONT KNOWMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol
I would love to meet Rose!!
I remember, for Stray Kids, i got photocards..
BUT FOR ONE DIRECTION
I was supposed to be asleep at 12.
i walk into my parents room, whispering "nobody can drag me down" in a demonic tone...
so....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |