OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05

One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 4 May 2026, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
BTR is best

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05

YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol

I would love to meet Rose!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11 BTR is best
…….

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05

YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:
NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
One direction!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07

NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me at school
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
One direction!!!
YAYAYAYY!! MY LIFE!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:11
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:07

NOOOO IMMA CRY!! HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV!!!!
ZAYN FOR ME
BUT IT STILL HURTS
I DONT LIKE ZAYN NO MORE!! HE HURT MY LOUBEAR!!!
I DONT KNOW
IM GOING INSANE
SO IMMA BE SAFE AND SAY HARRY
Btw MAddie, remember i told you about the friend whos gonna be rose?? so, she isnt validated yet, and she was looking through our posts and everything, and she casually asks me
Who is MAdeline Tomlinson?? and LYDER AND RIVERENE
The way i started YAPPING
No Way!! HAHAHAH!! btw Harry is the safest lol . Ayyy River is online yeah Big Time Rush is good ig but I remember when One Direction opened for them and that was the biggest crowd they got. It was weird they thought their fandom had grown but after the opening act many ppl left!!
Thats literally a gr8 feud between these two fandoms lol

I would love to meet Rose!!
I know...
I remember, for Stray Kids, i got photocards..
BUT FOR ONE DIRECTION
I was supposed to be asleep at 12.
i walk into my parents room, whispering "nobody can drag me down" in a demonic tone...
so....

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe