OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:50 *sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
BRIARRRR
RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
Big Time Rush is best

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:50 *sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
BRIARRRR
RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
Big Time Rush is best
Ur back? Come here It's game
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 4 May 2026, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:50 *sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
BRIARRRR
RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
Big Time Rush is best
Never heard of them....imma listen to their music right now

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53 RIIVVEERR
RIVER! Hi! HRU?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:56
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53 RIIVVEERR
RIVER! Hi! HRU?
I am pretty good, how are you?

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:56
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53 RIIVVEERR
RIVER! Hi! HRU?
I am pretty good, how are you?
GOID! Read your post!

@Briar Anderson one direction

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
STRAY KIDSS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 11:05
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:59 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
YES!!
RIP Liam :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe