OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39 Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! Morning everyone!
Flamee

I'll answer to ur rp...

I have like so many left to do
Don’t worry! I’m like really sick en so My replies are going really slow!!

@Melissa Blake GOID MORNING TO A FELLOW PINEAPPLE TOO!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39 Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! Morning everyone!
Morning!
Hiiii

@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issues

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:44
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39 Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! Morning everyone!
Flamee

I'll answer to ur rp...

I have like so many left to do
Don’t worry! I’m like really sick en so My replies are going really slow!!

@Melissa Blake GOID MORNING TO A FELLOW PINEAPPLE TOO!
Wait do you know that??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39 Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! Morning everyone!
Morning!
Hiiii

@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issues
:tongue: :tongue3:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39 Heyyyyyy!!!!!!! Morning everyone!
Morning!
Hiiii

@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issues
:tongue: :tongue3:
:rolleyes:

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:48
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42

Morning!
Hiiii

@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issues
:tongue: :tongue3:
:rolleyes:
:LOL: :rofl:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
*sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:50 *sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
BRIARRRR

Bet he's gone!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:50 *sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
BRIARRRR
RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
RIIVVEERR

Loner Mudblood