Let's Chat!
Don’t worry! I’m like really sick en so My replies are going really slow!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39Flamee
I'll answer to ur rp...
I have like so many left to do
@Melissa Blake GOID MORNING TO A FELLOW PINEAPPLE TOO!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issuesLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42Hiiii
@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Wait do you know that??Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:44Don’t worry! I’m like really sick en so My replies are going really slow!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:39Flamee
I'll answer to ur rp...
I have like so many left to do
@Melissa Blake GOID MORNING TO A FELLOW PINEAPPLE TOO!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issuesLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42Hiiii
@River Grimes where did ya go now?
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issuesLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:42Hiiii
@River Grimes where did ya go now?![]()
![]()
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:48Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:45Stop bulling me i'm slow. I am still here, i have pay attention issues![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
*sits with popcorn to watch Riverne*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIARRRR
Bet he's gone!
Let's Chat!
RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |